Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Musings

It's a been a while.  I've been doing lots of stuff but not taking the time yet again to blog about all the happenings. I plan to again over the next few weeks.

Just a few hints to wet your appetite.

The boy kid and I went swimming regularly until it got so hot out it wasn't even fun going to the pool. The girl spent most of her free time helping at Theatre Lawrence.

My husband Stephen and I tried to get a garden going but the heat kicked us in the ass.  There is always next year!

Stephen was let go at his job but he got a new one, thank the gods with a nice pay raise so even better.

I've been working on my sweater yarn.

IMG_1600

Eating healthier and walking at least 3 times a week.

IMG_1601

Yarn Bombing, hanging out with my fiber friends, and knitting sweaters.  I know crazy in all this heat.  I was actually cold this morning eating my breakfast on the porch.

IMG_1559

Last week we finally caught up with some homeschooling friends.  During the summer it just wasn't happening.











No comments:

Post a Comment