Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Two more doilies

I have done it! I think I am officially addicted (and probably insane too) making doilies. I see yet another bin to store crochet thread in. I am impatiently waiting to get Coffee -n- Cream by Patricia Kristoffersen. You can have a sneak peak of the lovely doilies I will making the future here.

Tribute to Trish Doily

Tribute to Trish Doily - Trish is Patricia Kristoffersen above. You can see her beautiful doily designs here. I want to get more of her books. I hope my friends and family like doilies because I think you will be getting some in the future. Please drop very detailed hints of your favorite colors so I am sure to make something you like :)

You can find the pattern for the doily above here. I used a #7 hook and #10 thread. I gave this doily to a friend moving to Indiana.

You can click on the pictures below to see more detail. I will post larger pics later as flickr is hiccuping right now.


Starflower Doily - 1998 Decorative Crochet Magazine

I used #10 cotton thread and a #6 crochet hook


Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment