Monday, July 23, 2007

Swappin' Doilies

I started making doilies last year just after they started the doily swap on Crochetville so I didn't get to take part but this year I was ready.

Here's what I made for my partner:








From 99 Little Doily Book by Patricia Kristoffersen I need to look
up which "numbers" I did.
All made with #10 Opera thread


Here's what she made for me:
Doilies

Doilies
I love both of the them but I just love the colors in the blue one the best. She also sent but not pictured: lollipops that the kids loved, a skein of Bernat Cool Crochet and a mini-thread teddy that I just couldn't get a non-blurry pic. Thanks so much.

3 comments:

  1. Love your work and site welcome to the TKGA. Thanks for sharing!

    Knitski---Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doilies are just beautiful! I love all the pretty detail in them. Great job! I'm sure your swap buddy will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I am in awe of your doilies. You really have blessed hands.

    Crocheting Mom

    ReplyDelete