Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's been a long time posting....

Yeah, I know. It's been a long time since my last post. I'm cranky and I don't want to share that crankiness with my dear readers. I do have some readers at least 18 who are signed up to see updates on this blog on bloglines. How cool is that ?!

Is anyone else a bit tired? I finished the Harry Potter book. Sigh, I'm sad to see the story end. It's been a good friend and inspirations for lots of creativity and fun in our home. I'm bummed that I didn't get pics of Jade dressed up as Tonks on Friday at the Borders party but she looked great.

I've been reading and listened to other books as well. I finished No, I don't want to join a book club by Virginia Ironside which was absolutely hilarious. I'm feeling a bit worried that I might be a a bit too much like Marie 20 yrs too soon. I'm finding I just don't have the patience if I disagree with others. I don't want to be a meanie either. Sigh. A few years ago I was in a good flow of my beliefs and just breathing through beliefs I disagreed with. I'm not talking about religion here, it could be parenting related or education related. I'm having a harder time with that lately. I don't want a what's wrong with the world blog or life for the matter. I want an optimistic but realistic enjoyment of life, but my reaction to other beliefs is just flat out incredulous sometimes. I wan't to say, you can't be serious! Other things I just "make" me sad.

I should probably just get over my dang self. It's hard. That's why I've been absent. If I don't have something positive to share I just don't share at all.

Here's to a better today and even happier tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have a tough time listening to some beliefs that others are living their lives by.(again, not religious) I'm not good at debating my point and I hate to sit back silently because I don't want others to think I'm agreeing just because I'm silent. Especially if it's something I have a strong, thought-out opinion of. I've never been good at dealing with this scenario. Some people are more tolerant and at peace just letting it go. I, personally don't really care how others think, so long as they aren't trying to convince me to think the same way. For what it's worth, I always value your thoughts and opinions.

    ReplyDelete