I digress and need not digress as I have much to do.
So here's the list:
- I started some fingerless gloves for myself last night using some Paton's SWS leftovers in my stash.
- A thread book mark I can't find the pattern to finish so I may just need to wing it.
- A thread skull motif that my son could sew to a bag or shirt or something. Only the ends need to be woven in. I hate weaving in ends.
- A thread ornament just the last round needs doing.
- The Delightful Doily in Simply Delightful by Patricia Kristoffersen. I started few weeks ago just because. It's a bit fussy though because I'm using #20 thread and a size 9 hook and I'm not used to working that small.
- A granny babyghan for one of my nieces who is pregnant.
- Another Suzanne Sweater from Cool Crochet by Melissa Leapman for dear daughter. I'm almost to the shaping on the fronts and back then plan to start on the sleeves.
- Autumn Lace Pullover for me.
- A pair of socks I frogged the cuff so I cna re-do it and it will fit better.
- A totoro hat, I need to redo the ears they are to skinny.
- I just frogged the toes of my second pair of knit socks that was too short so I can make them longer and wear them.
- The Big Sack Sweater from the Stitch-N-Bitch Hand Book. I'm to the shaping of the shoulders of the back and want to cast for the front, there will be cables involved.
What do I want to do instead?
- Start on another baby blanket so I can test a baby blanket I designed. I want make a bib to match so I would work on that too.
- Go buy some lace yarn and start my first lace knit project.
- Dye the yarn I spun and make something with it.
- My son would like that I start him a hoodie and I'd like that too.
- Spin some more yarn. I did dome some this weekend. So maybe that's another wip.
- I've seen some really cute holiday patterns for ornaments and decorations that I've wanted to do too. I haven't made any crocheted snowflakes this winter, very sad.
Today there are errands and and errands to do. I better get to work. Nah, I think I'll have a cup of tea first.