Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, Day 2

What do I aspire to do? Good question.

Honestly that's hard to say. I want to learn it all yet at the same time I knit and crochet for pleasure. So I'm torn. My next big project will be my first sewn knit sweater with cables because I really would liked a cabled sweater. The pattern I'm itching to do is the ubiquitous Central Park Hoodie but without the hood.

I'm also interested in a colorwork sweater. That could be my first colorwork yoke sweater. I also want to spin all the yarn for sweater. I'd also like to do more lace yarn work like tackle an EZ pi shawl.

I'd like to write up some some patterns but writing patterns make my head hurt. Remember I like knitting to be fun.

So what do I do? I'll go spin:

IMG_3056.JPG

knitcroblo2

No comments:

Post a Comment