Monday, January 23, 2012

About Uberlist No. 2

I want to be more organized and get things done.  I find if I don't make a list and check it twice.  I don't get things done.  Sunday I had big plans.  Instead I spent almost the entire day on blogger exploring what I could do and writing some posts.  This is good because I want to write more and have content for the blog but...you knew I was going to stick my but in there somewhere right?  

I want to get other things done too.  Like the laundry, picking up the house, errands, spend time with the kids and my husband, watch a good movie, knit or spin or something crafty, and get dinner cooked at a reasonable hour.  So I have a basic to do list of sorts.  It helps. 


 It only helps if I use it!  

I didn't use it Sunday.

Enough said.



No comments:

Post a Comment