Monday, May 22, 2006

Secret Pal Swap

My secret pal has been emailing me a bit to learn more about me which has been fun. The questions make me think, what are my preferences? What do I like and don't like isn't always clear to me LOL.
It's fun to find out we share some things in common like our other interests have taken a back seat to crocheting and that both of our sons like knights.

She sent me an E-card to day and you can see it here.

I had a pretty good day yesterday. I've watered the garden, made a center pull ball from some lace weight yarn I got as an extra goodies when I did the summer scarf swap on C'ville. I started a scarf with it.

I am particpating in a Sock CAL through CGOA and will share my progress on the Sock CAL on crochetville and here on my blog. I completed my swatch and was just about right on with the gauge. I'm using the sock pattern I found here

No comments:

Post a Comment