Friday, March 9, 2007

a quote or two

Dear blog reader(s) I really am alive and well just busy an distracted and not very wordy these days.

I came across a quote that has got me thinking:

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
- Greta Randolph, character from the Traveling Pants series - Yes, I am reading them, so there.

Well...that's just deep!

Another quote from the book:

Fill what is empty, empty what is full, and scratch where it itches
-Tallulah Bankhead

that could be just as deep or possibly frivolous if you are thinking what I'm thinking that my glass needs more beer. It is empty.

I'll be back, really, after I finish this beer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading this at 9 in the morning thinking, "Samantha's drinking beer this early?" But then I realize this is a post from last night... so I will not worry ;-) On the other hand, I'm envious. Been thinking about a beer myself and wondering if we will ever manage to get together for another one. Must make a priority for... April? Birthday coming up, right? Perhaps it is time for a good MNO party!

    ReplyDelete