Friday, March 23, 2007

What's this?

It's a sewing machine.

sewing

I've dusted it off and have been sewing some things recently. It may seem odd but it's to support my addiction crocheting.

I made a tote bag and a few other things that I will share later 'cause they are a surprise for someone. Here's a few things I can share:

sewing

I made the tote from an old vinyl(or plastic) table cloth I found at the thrift store. It's great to keep things dry when it's raining and good for the beach swimming pool. Behind it is a work in progress apron made from some thrifted star and moon fabric and some fabric I low-water immersion dyed yellow. It looks almost to pretty to wear in the kitchen. I need more blue thread to finish it and some fabric to line the back. So it's off to the fabric store this weekend. They are having a sale this weekend on vogue patterns, this could be a problem.

1 comment: