Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yikes! it's been a month since I posted on this blog. Bad me ;P I hereby promise never, ever to complain again about anyones unposted on blog ever again silently or otherwise. I will not promise to post more reguruly on this blog but I'd like to.

On to me and my birthday:

It's official I am 39 years old today. How do I feel about that?

Amazed , surprised, excited because next year I will be 40!

Why and I excited about that? Excited about getting older? Because I am older, smarter, and more aware of the world. I feel more comfortable in the world and in my body than I did as a kid and young adult. So for me getting older is good.

Now on to some way cool nuber facts on my birthday:

On Wednesday this morning at two minutes and three seconds after one, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/5/06

Another cool number fact: I was born 4/5/67 so when I was 23 on 4/5/67

I love number patterns. Maybe that's why I'm looking forward to 40 because culturally it's a significant age. I remember feeling excited about turning 10 (2 digits!) I remover being excited about becoming a teenager.

I'm also excited today beacause my friend Tracy made me a birthday card on her blog.

Thank you Tracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment