Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tagged - I'm it - Four Things

4 jobs I have in my life....

1. Life Guard
2. Swim Lesson Instructor
3. Waiter
4. Garden Maintenance

4 movies I could watch over and over again:

Movies, I love movies when I watch them but I often can't recall much of them or I go blank with the question. Listed below are movies I have watched over and over again but I'd say I am at my limit with them:

1.Shrek
2.Madagascar
3.50 First Dates
4.Totoro

4 places I have been on vacation:

1. Prairie Creek Redwoods in California - Camping
2. Oregon Coast camping with Friends and the kids
3. Sea Island Georgia - luxurious resort with my dad, stepmom, sister, and brother when I was 9 or 10 years old.
4. Paris, Berlin and Prague

4 Websites I visit Daily:

lately it has been:

1. Crochetville a forum for crocheters around the world
2. When I am reading blogs more regularly I often check to see if my friends Tracy or Tracie have something say
3. I'm on a few flickr photo groups and I look through those almost everyday to see new pics.
4. Google - I am forever looking for things new and different

4 of the my favorite foods:

1. Cheese(s) - brie cheese, sharp white cheddar, havarti, provolone, mozzarella...
2. Quiche from Wheatfield's in Lawrence, KS
3. steamed broccoli with pesto and noodles
4. Vegetarian Ling , Ling Pot Stickers
And one more for
5. Rudy's whole wheat thin crust pizza with pepperoni and Italian sausage

4 places I'd rather bee right now:

1. Sometimes I wish we could still be living on the West Coast
2. Longing to get off the computer make my coffee and crochet
3. I wouldn't mind some kind of vacation some where fun as a family
4. Some time this spring or summer I will look forward to a weekend for myself bu home alone. I like where I am.


4 Cars I have owned:

1. Mazda GLC - I drove it for my 3-4 years in college then it died
2. Honda Civic 2 door hatch back. It was my first car with a clutch. We drove that car to when we moved from Kansas to California AND then from Cali to Washington State. That Honda died in Washington.
3. Toyota Corolla - It's pretty old but still going strong.
4 - There is no fourth car.

4 bloggers I will be tagging?

Who will I tag? Tracy tagged me and Tracie who are the only good friends I know with a blog. It's not fair!

So for now I won't

No comments:

Post a Comment