Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bookmark Crazy

My goal is to make one bookmark a week. I am ahead of the game so far I count 11 made. Here are just a few.

Boo! I made this one to hold our place while reading the Ghost Hunter Series by Cornelia Funke. I didn't follow a pattern, I just freeformed it.

Boo!

Ho! Ho! The Santa Hat is to hold our place while reading When Santa Fell to the Earth also by Cornelia Funke. We are in a Funke at our house and themed bookmarks too. Sadly this book is not as cool as the Ghost Hunter series not scary enough. I like though.

more bookmarks

I love the lady bug too. Spring will be here soon. It will, it will. The ladybug patterns was available online. It is also in the 2007 Crochet Pattern-a-Day Calendar.

Columbines
bookmarks

This one on the left is my own design. I plan to share the pattern soon. The other is a motif from an old crochet magazine.

Bookmarks

Just click on the links to take you to the bookmark patterns.

2 comments:

  1. those are the cutest bookmarks! I LOVE the star/flower ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the blue and yellow bookmark that you designed when you have the time and inclination I would love to make one of my own, but I do not want to pressure you if you are not ready to share it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete