Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow!

Well it did snow here, sort of. I'm not talking about snow so much as Snowflakes and not the ice crystal kind but crocheted ones, of course.

Along with my bookmark frenzy I'm trying to make lots of crocheted snowflakes, one a week. I'm on target with 5 made so far.

Snowflakes

A few of the flakes are from 60 Crocheted Snowflakes on loan form the library and a few motif patterns from old Magic Crochet Magazines. I'm using some pretty cheap thread I picked up from the thrift store a while back. When that's gone and I'm off my fiber diet I want to get some prettier white thread. I'm doing my best this month to Use What I Have.

I'll use these now and next year to decorate the house, the tree, cards, and to give away.

snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment