Sunday, June 10, 2007

coffee swap goodies

The awesome stuff I got from my partner


An over view of all the goodies and crafted goodies: an apron, coffee playdough for the kids, coffee, homemade mocha mix, instant chai mix too, two bookmarks, and a box filled with teas. She out did herself.




The apron is perfect for holding a small ball of yarn and I can walks around knitting or crocheting, might need to be carful arounf my house or might trip! You can see a close up of the drink goodies and my favorite is the Sweet Elixir of Life, and instant mocha mix, let just say there is nothing left. Thankfully she sent me the recipe so I can make more.

A wonder box to hold loose teas and filled with more tea than I can drink.



A close up of one of the bookmarks she sent. I also like the green paper one she sent that had this quote: "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." - CS Lewis


Here's what I made for my partner:



A crocheted coffee cup bookmark with needle felted centers and a amigurumi cup


coffee cozy to keep the coffee warm and your hands cool


sewn and embroidered head scarf

felted tea pot coasters -that pattern can be found in the March 2007 Crochet!



I got the revved up caffeine filled gummies from the swap organizer as a thank you for helping her out with the swap. That was sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was a lot of nice goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the crochet miniatures are very cute.
    and you got a lot of goodies, luky you:)

    ReplyDelete