Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What's Up Wednesday

Since I don't have many new wips to share about I thought I share what even been up to here at Chez Fiber Star.

Cool Thing One:
I haven't done the grocery shopping for the last three weeks. My dear daughter has been doing it. What I do I get to do while she shops? I drink a cup of coffee and have a scone. She enjoys the responsibility and I enjoy the break! Believe it or not she is better at sticking to the list than I am.

Cool Thing Two:
We learned how to play disc golf. I was terribly bad at it. The kids seemed to enjoy it a bit. I'd like to get a few discs to give it a try again.

Cool Thing Three:
We went swimming last week at our local indoor pool. We had the pool to ourselves pretty much. We might go again today or get out somewhere since the rain has finally stopped.

Cool Thing Four:
Corbin's been getting to the skate park more with the warmer weather. So I think and hope spring really has sprung.

Cool Thing Five:
The kids went bowling and got to hang out with the homeschool group yesterday. It was pretty loud there. I look forward to our community center meeting next month.

Cool Thing Six:
The dishes all got done last night and I didn't have a pile of them facing me this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool things indeed. You know, shopping for folks might be a lucrative career move. I hate shopping. I'd take a coffee and scone while someone else took over the shopping list ;-)

    ReplyDelete