Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm into lists these days

Some random things about me:

UNIQUE
1. Nervous habits - chew on nails occasionally
2. Are you double jointed? - Nope
3. Can you roll your tongue? - Yep
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? - Nope. But I can wiggle my ears.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? - Sure can
6. Can you cross your eyes? - Nope
7. Tattoos - Small bouquet of roses
8. Piercing - Ears but I secretly want to get my nose pierced. I don't because of fear of pain and worry about getting a job in the future
9. Do you make your bed daily - Average of 3-4 times a month or when company comes over. Generally speaking why bother? It will just get messed up again.

CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first? Left I think
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Thinking...Trying to recall...Don't think so...Maybe...Probably
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? - Rarely any cash
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - Earrings
14. Favorite piece of clothing - Currently my favorite clothing items are some things I tie dyed and low-water immersion dyed

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - I'm a twirler who has been know to cut on occasion
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? - Yes on a hiking trip in the Grand Canyon. I was so hungry it tasted like ambrosia. I tried it again when I got home and it was disgusting. So I figure anything taste good when you are hungry and hiking.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? - Sometimes
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? - One - Nature Paths Heritage Flakes
19. What's your favorite beverage? - Coffee in the morning, coffee when out with friends, beer in the summer mixed with lemonade (super yummy), red wine to relax with in the evenings, water all the time, rootbeer with pizza
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - I eat fast food only as a last resort or if the kids want it - If we do fast food I do like onion rings at Sonic with a cherry limeade and french fries at McD's with a chocolate shake
21. Do you cook - Sure. But dear hubby does more cooking.
22. How often do you brush your teeth - I plead the fifth...Oh okay I'll confess try for twice and definitely do it before I head out to hang with friends...But if we don't go anywhere I do it before bed...
23. Hair drying method - Air dry - We do own a hair dryer that I bought second hand so we could do a science experiment and it's also great way to get crayon markings off walls...
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair - Yes

MANNERS
25. Do you swear - Yes sometimes
26. Do you ever spit - Only when having spitting contest with the kids

OUTSIDE FAVORITE
27. Animal - Cats
28. Food - Guacamole because it's holy, babaganouj, chips and salsa (esp.. salsa my husband makes, black bean burritos
29. Month - No real favorite
30. Day - Friday because dh is done with work(and Saturday and Sunday for the same reason) and MNO on the 2nd Thursday of the month because I get to hang out with an awsome group of homeschoolin' moms
31. Cartoon - I don't like cartoons anymore
32. Shoe brand - What I find at the thrift store for the most part but I do own a pair of tangerine converse, and I do like Berkinstocks but I don't own pair right now.
33. Subject in school - school yuck ick yuck
34. Color - Green and purple
35. Sport - ice skating..I like to watch...
36. TV shows - Weeds, Gilmore Girls, Sex and the City
37. Thing to do in the spring - get the garden going
38. Thing to do in the summer - weed the garden, plant, harvest, swim
39. Thing to do in the autumn - play in the leaves
40. Thing to do in the winter - make snowman if it snows, bake cookies, and this winter blogging
41. In the CD player - Adrienne Young
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Not much of a phone chatter lately
43. Reading - Currently reading TheTea Rose and Killing Monsters
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors- Nope
45. What color is your bedroom - bluey green wall paper
46. Do you use an alarm clock - Rarely
47. Window seat or aisle - Window
48. What's your sleeping position - Back, Side and Tummy
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - Maybe a sheet
50. Do you snore -Yes or so I've been told
51. Do you sleepwalk - Nope
52. Do you talk in your sleep - Not very often
54. How about with the light on - Must have darkness
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - Nope
56. Last interesting person you met - I have lots of interesting friends...but I can't think if anyone new right now

No comments:

Post a Comment