Thursday, December 7, 2006

I'm expendable

You are An Expendable Character (Redshirt)

Since your accomplishments are seldom noticed,
and you are rarely thought of, you are expendable.
That doesn't mean your job isn't important but if you
were in Star Trek you would be killed off in the first
episode you appeared in.

<
Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...


My daughter took this too, apparently she is Beverly Crusher


An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 70%

Deanna Troi 55%

Beverly Crusher 50%

Data 45%

Chekov 45%

Uhura 45%

Geordi LaForge 45%

Will Riker 40%

Worf 35%

Spock 34%

Mr. Scott 30%

Jean-Luc Picard 30%

James T. Kirk (Captain) 30%

Mr. Sulu 25%

Leonard McCoy (Bones) 25%

What else does it say about me that I carefully edited the html so I could even post this silly quiz?

No comments:

Post a Comment