Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

I have so much I want to accomplish in the next year, over the next few years really.

Maybe this seems weird but it was so easy to love my kids when they were little. Babies and toddlers are so easy to love, they let you pull them up into your lap and smell their heads. Big kids it's harder, you can't carry them around on your hip and they don't fit in your lap anymore. Sometimes they don't even want to be hugged. So my biggest intention is to fall in love with my big kids.

I want to get inspired in the kitchen again. I used to love to bake and cook. Over the last few years I just haven't managed much. Here's to yummy food and cooking.

I'm getting a new fiber toy very soon too. I can't wait. I'll share pic when I get it. I've made a very long list of the things I want to accomplish crocheting and sewing wise. I doubt I will get to all of it this year or even the next. It's there for me when I need the inspiration or something creative to do.

I want to get more active physically too. So today, dear hubby and I went for a walk.

All is good.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Samantha!
    May 2007 be a great year for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through LibraryThing and have been reading your blog. I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete