Monday, December 18, 2006

Making cookies

We finally got around to making cookies this weekend. We followed the recipes from a Good Eats show here.

This is what we made on day one of cookie making:

Cookies - Yummy Cookies
Corbin's cookie creations

Cookies - Yummy Cookies
Jade's cookies creations. I ate mine already so I don't have pictures to share.

The decorationg of cookies:
Making Cookies

Making Cookies

I made some too and dear hubby even took the picture to prove it. Usually I'm the one on camera duty.
Making Cookies

The feasting of the cookies:
Cookies - Yummy Cookies

Cookies - Yummy Cookies

Here's what we accomplished on Day two:

More Cookies
The peppermint pinwheel cookies. I don't care for them much but I'm not a peppermint candy fan. I like peppermint tea and that's about it. The dough was a bit too dry so the cookies aren't as pretty as as they could be.

More Cookies
The cookies Jade's decorated. I don't have pictures of the cookies Corbin decorated because he ate them already.

More Cookies
These are the ones I decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment