Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sip It Saturday: A Double Pils and Roasted Okra

IMG_1607

Last Saturday I indulged in a few beers.  I haven't any beer in several weeks and this was refreshing.  My husband makes fun of me these days as I tend to prefer the lighter less hoppy beers.  I think it's been the heat that did it too me.  Yet tastes do change.

I had one while I chatted with Stephen while he was preparing our dinner and another with this delicious meal.

IMG_1611

Bunless burger topped with cheddar cheese and onions with a side of roasted okra.   I'm in love with roasted okra!

Roasted Okra
Pre-heat Oven to 425 Deg
Cut the okra 1/2 in or so.  About 1/2 to 1 cup per person
Drizzle with olive oil
toss with some salt, garlic and onion powder/granules.
Cook for about 12 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment