Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sip it Saturday: New Belgium Dig


Picture 248

Mr. Purple and I were hankering for a brew. I noticed on my facebook feed that New Belgium had a spring seasonal Pale Ale called Dig.   It was a lighter beer , at 5.6% alcohol that make sense, than I usually drink.  It wasn't the right pairing with the pizza I brought home for dinner.  It's some what lemon flavor was drowned by the flavorful pizza. I finished off  the beer I started and had a second with a few candy bars left over from the fried candy bars we made earlier in the day.   Yep fried candy bars. Yummy melty goodness but a little goes a long way.

But I digress the chocolate and the beer was not bad, not bad at all.  Mr.Purple thought so too.  I'll get this one again but skip the pizza and go for a light cheese and crackers maybe and some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment