Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Book Review: A Grown Up Kind of Pretty

Picture 283

Another winner by Joshylin Jackson, A Grown Up Kind of Pretty.  Is about family and what makes a family.  It's sort of a mystery too. If you are bit  put off by the beginning of the book do keep reading it gets better.  At first I was a bit worried the direction this book might go but it was fine. I was looking for something uplifting and happier making.  There are sad parts but good sad parts.

Currently reading:
Picture 282

Looks like you get this review anyways since I forgot to move it to next Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. On my list... I decided to wait until the library got it. Almost bought myself a signed copy, but feeling the need to pinch the pennies. I enjoyed The Happiness Project. I've been following her blog for years. Look forward to hearing about the other 3.

    ReplyDelete