Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIP Wednesday: The Fibonacci Poncho

Fibonacci inspired that is. So the poncho starts with 13 rows of yellow then 8 rows of dk brown, 5 rows of blue, 3 rows of brown, 5 rows of yellow, and so on back up to 13 rows then down to 3 rows.

  Picture 133

But it was too big. Sigh, knitterly denial bites me in the but again. Rip it, Rip it....

Picture 149

Frogged and all balls of yarn are marked to which section of the sequence they belong and how many rows to knit with it.  I'm most proud of myself for this. It's called organization.  It satisfies No. 2 on my uberlist. 

  Picture 152 Picture 151

 So all I need now is a glass of wine and some Deep Space Nine reruns and some company on the couch or not and knit this thing!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors! I'm not a knitter, but get such a smile with this image of you... wine and your Deep Space Nine reruns...

    ReplyDelete