Tuesday, November 7, 2006

It's a flower scarf - NaBloPoMo#7

I couldn't sleep so I'm sneaking today's post in very early this morning. Enjoy.

It's a flower scarf but I didn't get to keep it. I made it for my swap partner on Crochetville.

Flower Scarf

I use knit picks merino wool which is fairly soft. I like how it turned out but was disappointed in the color selections. I didn't use more colors in the scarf because there other choices weren't in the right hue. I also think this would have looked really good using a mercerize cotton yarn to give it more drape and shine. Cotton would be cooler to wear for a fun scarf in the summer.

Flower Scarf

I saw some cotton merino mix in some colors I really like at my LYS and I wish I could have made it out of that. It was silky soft too.

No comments:

Post a Comment