Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - NaBloPoMo#16


13 websites and forums I like
  1. Pandora- Create your own online radio station - Listen to my Pandora stations here
  2. Crochetville- If you like to crochet then this is the place for you.
  3. If you live in Kansas and interested in unschooling or relaxed homeschooling go to KS Homeschool Net. My friend Tracy keeps it going. She's taking a bloggin' break but will be back in January so mark your calendar now!
  4. Library Thing - Keep track of the books you own, the book you've read and more. It's like Flickr for books - Check out my library here
  5. Flickr - Store your pictures here to share with family or the world - Checkout my photo galleries here
  6. Crafster.org - I don't visit here much but whenever I need to find out how to do something crafty this is where I head.
  7. Nonviolent Communication - Having trouble communicating with friends and family? Check out this website to get more connected with yourself and with others.
  8. Bloglines - Keep track of your favorite blogs - You can use it to keep track of your Flickr groups too when new pictures are posted and new topics are shared. You can make your list private or public. Want to see what blogs I read? then go here.
  9. Sandra Dodd - Lots if info to get you thinking about unschooling and parenting.
  10. Attachment Parenting International - Parenting for a Peaceful World
  11. Natural Child- Chalk full of great alternative parenting stories and articles. Very attachment parenting and and unshooling friendly.
  12. Google.com - Answer your burning questioning at any time of the day.
  13. Crochet Pattern Central - Great place to go whenever I need a quick crochet project
If you leave a comment I'll come visit your Thursday Thirteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment